Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Recreation of a Movie Poster

 I have to recreate a movie poster. This should be interesting. I have to recreate the poster with my own uniqueness, from the font, text, title, background, people, etc. I've never considered the difficulties until now. I have decided to recreate Final Destination 3, which is going to be allot of fun on my part. I have researched the pictures and seen the DVD covers so I have an idea at least a thought process going. However I want this poster to be one of the best projects I've done thus far and possibly become one of my most proudest in the future. I find this poster may be a test of my skills that I've learned so far, to see how much I've learned, how much I've obtained, and maybe to see if I can stand on my own? perhaps? I don't know yet, but we are about to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment